✿ About Us ✿

Hi miniatures lovers, welcome to Clay Dough & Me blog..

I am a cuties and figurines lover, especially Sanrio characters. 
When I first found Re-ment miniatures, I was so amazed ^o^
Here, I share Re-ment miniatures update, with the link to purchase it from our Re-ment online shop. 

We have been a reliable seller on ETSY (the USA online marketplace) since 2010.
Please follow the link to the customers' review 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/claydoughandme/reviews

We supply famous characters Re-ment :
Re-ment Sanrio (Little Twin Stars, My Melody, Hello Kitty, Pompom Purin, Gudetama)
Re-ment Peanuts : Snoopy 
Re-ment Pokemon / Re-ment Pikachu
Re-ment San-X : Rilakkuma, Sumikko Gurashi
Re-ment Kanahei : Pisuke and Usagi
and some other miniatures, ALL AUTHENTIC products from Re-ment Co., LTD.
We offer lower price of re-ment miniatures for retailers.
We ship worldwide from JAPAN.


No comments: